Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 3/28/11)

Hello friends!  I hope you all enjoyed your weekends.  I had a great relaxing one.  We stayed home and I was able to actually get some reading done ... on the weekend!  That rarely happens.  I have been sick for what feels like forever... which is really 3 weeks (or forever) so I convinced the hubster and the kidsters that mommy needed to relax in order to finally get rid of this cold.  So I stayed more or less in bed all weekend long... le sigh.  It was wonderful.  Hopefully I'll be back to snuff when it comes to the blog since I'm sure you've been able to tell I've been slacking off on.  I hate to do anything when I'm sick! 

Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Here's what I read the past two weeks (since I skipped last week's post):
- A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- Where She Went by Gayle Forman 
- Beauty's Release by A.N. Roquelaure
- The Magnolia League by Katie Crouch
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- The Fall by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan
- The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
- Trapped by Michael Northrop
- Torn by Amanda Hocking
- Ascend by Amanda Hocking

I reviewed the following over the past two weeks:
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre [review]
- So Shelly by Ty Roth [review]
- Tighter by Adele Griffin [review]
- Cloaked by Alex Flinn [review]

Have a great week friends.  Happy Reading!  

14 comments:

Jessi E. said...

I really loved Entwined so much!!!

FloeticFlo said...

Wow...was this 'Books With Beautiful Covers' Week? All these covers are gorgeous!

YA Book Queen said...

I really liked Clarity, and I hope you do too! :)

Nely said...

@Flo - it's funny you say that because I thought the same thing while preparing the post. All the covers have similar effects.

Alisa @ thenovelnook said...

What lovely covers! Hope you feel better soon, and I look forward to reading your reviews for some of these books :).

-Alisa @ the Novel Nook

Tales of Whimsy said...

Wow. Awesome week ahead!

Audra said...

I've got the Peach Keeper coming up in my TBR for May!

Gina @ My Precious said...

The Peach Keeper is new to me. Is it a YA fiction book or an Adult Fiction? What a pretty cover. I hope you choose to review it!

Nely said...

@Gina - The Peach Keeper is adult fiction w/ some fantasy aspects. If you've never read a Sarah Addison Allen book, please do. Her books are so fun and just "feel good". Although they are chick-lit, they all have some type of fantasy aspect to them that make them super enjoyable. :)

carla said...

Hope you feel better this week!

Paranormal Night Owls said...

These books look so beautiful and interesting. I must have them on my bookshelf, seriously.

Come visit me at Hale & Salvatore Supernatural Must Reads sometime. We don't bite but just blog about fangs and all things paranormal.

Kailana said...

My copy of The Dark and Hollow Places has shipped, but hasn't arrived yet. I have my fingers crossed it will be tomorrow. :)

Lola said...

Wow, you have some stellar books here! I can't wait to read your reviews! :) Btw, I am glad you are starting to feel better! :)

Liz @ Cleverly Inked said...

Some good reads you have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit