Saturday

IMM Vlog [12]



PURCHASED
- The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard
- Torn by Amanda Hocking
- The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
-A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
- Tangled (The Junior Novelization)
 
GIFTED
- You Dropped a Blonde on Me by Dakota Cassidy
 
FOR REVIEW
- The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
- These Things Hidden by Heather Gudenkauf
- The Memory Palace by Mira Bartok
- The Girl Who Became a Beatle by Greg Taylor
- The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge
- Ten Miles Past Normal by Frances O'Roark Dowell
- Angry Young Man by Chris Lynch
- The Poison Eaters by Holly Black 
- Stay by Deb Caletti
- Kat, Incorrigible by Stephanie Burgis

Have a great weekend!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that cover for The Secret Year!! I like the o.g. cover but that one is stunning!

Love love love the movie Tangled! Can't wait for it to come out on DVD. The kids will have it on repeat forever.

I've got the Iron Fey series to read and now you've got me excited about it :)

Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Wow, that's a great list of books. Many are on my wishlist. I'll be looking forward to your reviews.

Chrystal said...

First I love your hair! It looks so pretty when you have it done like that. :)

Second - I loved Tangled too!

And Third - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Iron Fey Series!

basma aal said...

Have fun reading !!

Rebecca said...

Great books you got this week. The Secret Year is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

Michelle said...

Lots of fantastic books this week!

Anonymous said...

I love your vlogs Nely..>:D

I just read The Secret Year last week...It was so good!!!

Unknown said...

Great Vlog!!! awesome books you've gotten there! Hope you enjoy them all! =d

Vanessa Book ♥ Soulmates said...

Mi amigita! You look so purdy!! I'm loving the hair!! GREAT books this week! can't wait for the next vlog!!

Lof ju!
♥ V ♥

Felicia the Geeky Blogger said...

I can't watch VLogs at work so I am finally going back and watching everyones :)

You are very welcome! I hope you giggle while reading---I did!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit