Tuesday

Bookcase of the Week - Starring... Tynga of Tynga's Reviews

Photobucket

On this week's Bookcase of the Week it is with great pleasure that I bring you Tynga of Tynga's Reviews bookcases.  I've been following Tynga for quite some time now - her blog is full of all sorts of paranormal and urban fantasy yummy-ness.  I asked Tynga a few weeks back to participate in the feature and she got back to me saying that she would like to give us a virtual tour of her bookcases.  Needless to say I'm all for unique and creative bookcase tours - so I was definitely all for it.  Here is what Tynga sent us:


Tynga, I loved the tour!  I can't believe you even took us to work one day - haha.  Very unique and original idea.  I was very impressed by your TBR pile.  It's just like mine - since I now have a complete bookcase dedicated to the many, many books I have to read.  Thank you so much for playing along and bringing us inside your home.  Good luck on your upcoming nuptials!  This must be a very exciting time for you. 

For those of you who haven't passed on through to Tynga's yet, please visit her here (tell her I say HI!)

15 comments:

cindysloveofbooks said...

I am a follower of Tynga's blog and I was always curious about the bookcase behind her when she did her vlogs. Now I know. Thanks Tynga for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

Ooo a vlog. Thanks for sharing Tynga!


Stephanie G
Paranormal Haven

Tynga said...

Thank you for having me!
I will post a shout-out on my blog tonight, I have to run to work right now.
<3

Tales of Whimsy said...

Impressive! Love your accent too :)

kayerj said...

I love this feature--I love seeing everybody's bookcases. This video was fun, how creative of her.

Unknown said...

She's so organized! I always find blogging to be very brave. Thanks for the video, Tynga!

Unknown said...

Tynga's bookSHEVES are amazing!!! I wish I had that many books! I would love to lay them all out and just jump into the pile of books haha :D. Thank you for featuring Tynga's bookshelves!!!

Rebecca Rasmussen said...

WOW! What a cool idea to do a video! I LOVED it, Tynga. Thank you for sharing with us and Nely thank you too! xoxox

Chrystal said...

Love the video! :) I'm going to go check out Tynga's blog now. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the video tour! I love your bookcases with the etched glass!!

Lora1967 said...

I loved your tour except when you said we should read those(the ones one ther hard cover self on the right) I couldnt see what they were.
Thanks for sharing
chaarmedone1512@aol.com

Tynga said...

@Lora They were Graceling & Fire by Kristen Cashore. I should've mentionned the titles, I didn't realise I hadn't.

Pisinat said...

I love your bookshelves, they're really pretty! And the book in there are very cool too ^^

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Tynga I love those shelves! The doors are beautiful. And now I don't feel so bad about the TBR shelves. :) lol. Thank you for that. :) Such a great tour!

AngelGoneMad said...

That is one heck of a READ and TO BE READ pile you have there LOL!

I haven't let my TBR pile get that hight but my wishlist is quite long..does that count? LOL

I love bookshelf doors..I'm just fascinated by them!! Stunning!!

Naomi aka Supernatural Bookworm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit