Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 9/27/10)

Happy Monday friends!  I hope you are all doing well this rainy Monday morning.  I am cooped up indoors working.  Would much rather be cooped up indoors snuggled under my blanket in bed with a book in hand... c'est la vie.  I hope you all enjoyed your weekends.  I did!  I needed the rest and relaxation. =D

Here's what I plan on reading this week:

Last week I read the following:
- You by Charles Benoit
- Dark Peril by Christine Feehan
- The Reptile Room by Lemony Snicket
- Glass by Elen Hopkins
- The Red Umbrella by Christina Diaz-Gonzlez 

I reviewed the following:
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand [review]
- The Unidentified by Rae Mariz [review]
- Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus [review]
- Matched by Ally Condie [review]
- Another Pan by Daniel & Dina Nayeri [review]

For those of you who'd like to see what I got in my mailbox last week - click here.  Check out the giveaways page as I have a few ending this week and I also have to post up winners from last week's. Tomorrow on Bookcase of the Week we get to see my friend, Isalys, from Book♥Soulmates' shelves - so stay tuned for that.

Happy Reading!

7 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Hunger has an amazing cover. Enjoy all your books this week!

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

Those book covers look great. I hope you enjoy reading them! :)

Chrissie said...

I love the cover of Nightshade! I really want to read that one. Hope you have a great reading week :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I couldn't get in to Hunger but I look forward to reading your thoughts ;)

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I like the look of The Island...Hilderbrand is an author I enjoy.

I'm curious about Glass, by Ellen Hopkins. Are all her books in the verse format? I read Identical, which was in that format...I don't enjoy it.

Here's my Monday:

Click on my name....

Veens said...

I saw your video on Mailbox Monday, and you are right those chicks on the cover of 3 Quarters dead look HOT! :)

Michelle said...

I finished up Hunger this past weekend and was impressed by it. I thought it was very well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit