Sunday

IMM Vlog [5]



Books for review
-Primal Instincts by Susan Sizemore
- The Home for Broken Hearts by Rowan Coleman
- The Jumbee by Pamela Keyes
- Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie
- You Don't Look Like Anyone I Know by Heather Sellers
- Little Princes by Conor Grennan
- It's a Book by Lane Smith

Purchased
- The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
- Last Night at Chateau Marmont by Lauren Weisberger
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- The Black Dagger Brotherhood series - J.R. Ward (the first 6 books in series)

Courtesy of local library
-The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
- We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver
- The Secret Year by Jennifer Hubbard

So what did you get in your mailbox?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the Black dagger Brotherhood books! Hope you enjoy them!

Amanda said...

Nely, I can't believe I've never commented on your blog before (it has been on my blogroll for quite awhile), but I'm finally doing so! Love the blog and it reminded me how much you remind me of myself with your reading choices! I have such a wide variety of genres that I love (pretty much anything, though I typically skip the romance) and just from this vlog I can see that you're totally like that. Soooo...let's be friends! hehe

Amanda
A Patchwork of Books

Ellz said...

Great books for review this week. Happy Reading. BTW, love your vlogs.

Anonymous said...

You just keep getting better on your fun vlogs. Glad you got your job back and I second the whole contest for JR Wards Books...:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit