Monday

Manic Monday Recaps (Week 6/21/10)


It's the first day of Summer baby!! woo woo

My favorite time of the year. Why? Well, living in Miami this means heading out to the beach every weekend, pool fun for the kids, weekend trips to Disney World, bike riding at the park, going to the zoo, strolling down Collins Ave. with the hair blowing in the wind... oh yes, the joys of summer are here. There is that eminent oil spill threatening our coast but for the time being, I plan on enjoying the beach until they say we can't anymore.

Here's what I plan on reading this week:


Last week I read the following:
- Undead and Unpopular by MaryJanice Davidson
- Cum Laude by Cecily von Ziegesar
- Undead and Uneasy by MaryJanice Davidson
- Undead and Unworty by MaryJanice Davidson
- Wildthorn by Jane Eagland

Still working on:
- The Poison Diaries by MaryRose Wood and the Duchess of Northumberland

I reviewed the following:
- Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean [review]
- Still Missing by Chevy Stevens [review]

- Mothers & Other Liars by Amy Bourret [review]

Have a lovely week.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I really liked Numbers and I hope you enjoy it too. Happy reading :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit