Wednesday

The 2009 Pub. Challenge Wrap-Up


Another one bites the dust. I also completed the Pub. Challenge this month. Here's my final list for this one:
1. The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane - Katherine Howe (completed 4/09/09)
2. Handle with Care - Jodi Picoult (completed 3/17/09)
3. Laura Rider's Masterpiece - Jane Hamilton (completed 3/29/09)
4. Jantsen's Gift - Pam Cope and Aimee Molloy (completed 4/20/09)
5. I Loved, I Lost, I Made Spaghetti - Giulia Melucci (completed 4/06/09)
6. The Side-Yard Superhero - Rick D. Niece (completed 3/19/09)
7. The Little Giant of Aberdeen County - Tiffany Baker (completed 1/26/09)
8. Playing with the Grown-Ups - Sophie Dahl (completed 2/24/09)
9. Dirty Little Angels - Chris Tusa (completed 3/14/09)

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Woo Hooo. Good job. And that's a fine looking list. I enjoyed your reviews.

Darlene said...

Congrats again. Are you sure you don't want to come over and help me finish up mine? lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit