Monday

Monday

I had such a good weekend. Between Halloween and the NKOTB concert on Saturday - I didn't have much time for reading - but it was sooo fun.

I'm back on the bandwagon as of this morning. I'm reading the 7th Sookie book (All Together Dead) - and I also started reading The Brief and Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao over the weekend (maybe it's because I'm latin and I actually undertand some of his little Spanglish comments - but I think it's hilarious). So that's what I'm working on at the moment.

I bought a couple of books over the weekend too - so I think I'm held over for the next couple of weeks with reading material.

This time change is kicking my butt - I'm a mess - I feel jet-lagged. ugh

Tootles.

Current book-in-progress: The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao and All Together Dead
Current movie/tv obsession: Forgetting Sarah Marshall
iTunes Loop: Wicked Soundtrack

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit