Friday

Bookworm Award!

BethF over at Beth Fish Reads tagged me for this Bookworm Award. I feel so honored and I'm excited of course, since this is my first Award of any type since I started blogging. I'm fairly new to blogging and it was quite thrilling when I suddenly stumbled upon this whole book blogging community that I didn't know existed. People.Just.Like.Me!!! So I won't be able to tag anyone back since I don't really know many people on here yet but I will glady accept this award.

Here’s how it goes:
- Open the closest book to you, not your favorite or most intellectual book, but the book closest to you at the moment, to page 56.
- Write out the fifth sentence, as well as two to five sentences following there.
The book nearest me at the moment is The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. It's in my purse - since I never leave home without a book :)


"You can't touch us," said Bod. All you can do is scare?
The twining voices sounded petulant. FEAR IS A WEAPON OF THE SLEER.
Bod looked down at the ledge. "Are those the treasures of your master? An old brooch, a cup, and a little stone knife? They don't look like much."
- Page 56, The Graveyard Book

2 comments:

Beth F said...

Glad you liked it! Don't worry about tagging anyone.

Unknown said...

Ha ha ha congratulations! I notice you're reading the Graveyard Book- hope you enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit