Wednesday

My 1st Book Reading Challenge

So lately, I have been noticing on some of the blogs I've visited links to reading challenges - and like the nerd that I am, I have decided to join one. This is not a very strenuous challenge as I can list the books I want to read and all I have to do is read them from 9/22/08 - 12/20/08. I am obviously starting a little bit late but I know I will be able to get my reading list done within the time frame set and of course provide my input on each book read.

Here's my Reading List:
- Club Dead - Charlaine Harris (completed 10/19/08)
- Dead to the World - Charlaine Harris (completed 10/21/08)
- Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World - Vicki Myron (completed 10/26/08)
- The Witches of Eastwick - John Updike (completed 10/31/08)
- The Gathering - Anne Enright (completed 10/29/08)
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - F. Scott Fitzgerald (completed 10/19/08)
- The End of the Alphabet - C.S. Richardson (completed 10/22/08)
- Dead as a Doornail - Charlaine Harris (completed 10/23/08)
- Definitely Dead - Charlaine Harris (completed 10/27/08)
- All Together Dead - Charlaine Harris (completed 11/04/08)
- From Dead to Worse - Charlaine Harris (completed 11/09/08)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit