Wednesday

Wednesday

Today I am sharing some of my favorite fortune cookie sayings that I have ever gotten. Yes, I know, call me lame, but I keep them. Here goes:


Your smile is a curve that can get a lot of things straight.



Do not let great ambitions overshadow small success.



To love and win is the best thing; to love and lose the next best.



You shouuld be able to undertake and complete anything.

I have many more - including Julio and my first fortunes when we first started dating. Yes, I am a succer for a good fortune what can I say.

I have nothing else today. It's been boring lately. Julio comes home tonight but if I'm not mistaken he leaves again tomorrow - bleh.

Current book-in-progress: The Last Lecture

Current movie/tv obsession: Dancing with the Stars

iTunes Loop: I Want You to Want Me - Letters to Cleo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit