Tuesday

Tuesday

Is it Friday yet?

I've been working on Jenna's birfday party. I ordered her princess cupcake cake yesteray. It is super cute. I also ordered a ham and cheese platter from Publix. We still haven't decided what we're going to have for food. I just don't want to spent too much money on small birthday when we're going to Disney next week. I prefer to splurge on the kids there. We also have to buy costumes for both kids so that they can do the "Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween". They're going to love that.

Other than that, nothing much going on with me.

Can I tell you that ever since my mother started taking care of the kids at my house she's been doing all the chores around the house. All that I have left is to do laundry. Everything else she does while the kids are napping throughout the week. I've told her on more than one occasion that she doesn't have to do it - but she says that she's bored. I feel so bad. I've even started to give her more money because I no longer need a cleaning lady. My poor mom - I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my person!

Current book-in-progress: The Gargoyle
Current movie/tv obsession: Dancing with the Stars
iTunes Loop: Early Winter - Gwen Stefani

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit