Saturday

Pre-Wedding Jitters

Ok - wedding is tonight. It's 11a now. I'm walking with a slight hunch, am suffering from mild pain, and am a bit slow but it looks like I'll be able to make the wedding tonight. Hair is scheduled for 1p. Make-up I'm not going to - I plan on just walking into Macy's buying my shoes and seeing which counter has a make-up artist handy that can do it. My 3:30p at MAC in Pembroke Lakes Mall is just not going to happen - not to mention I don't feel up for it. I can't drive either so my mom will be my chauffer. Julio was able to buy James his pants yesterday and they will both have to make due with whatever shoes they have. Hopefully everything will be done and we'll get to the wedding on time - since Julio has to do all the showering and preparing of the kids. I don't know what I'd do without that man. He's awesome.

Current book-in-progress: The Story of Edgar Sawtelle
Current movie/tv obsession: Rock the Reception
iTunes Loop: none

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit