Monday

Random Nonsense

Back to work... God, I need a vacation.

Julio was going to leave tonight for Fort Myers but opted for leaving Wednesday morning. So yay me! I won't be a single mother 'till then.

My birthday is on Saturday, meaning I have to beautify myself all week. Therefore, manicure, pedicure, wax, and hair dying and cutting are in need.

I convinced Julio to take me on Friday night to the book party at Barnes & Noble for Breaking Dawn. I never did any of the Harry Potter one's and I figured this would be a good one to go to. So I'm looking forward to that. Plus, it's my birfday and I do what I want to.

The girls at work plan on taking me to Happy Hour on Friday for my birfday celebration. So that should be fun. And we still don't know what the heck we're doing the night of my actual birthday. I told Julio I refuse to plan my own event therefore he needs to do it.

I got my sister convinced to go see Cirque Du Soleil Corteo with us - so we bought tickets on Friday. Second row seats baby - woot. Too bad we paid well over $500 bucks for all 4 seats. But still super excited about it! We're going the Wednesday before Thanksgiving like I hoped, and we're doing dinner and drinks at Bongo's before the show. Yes, I like to plan in advance.

We went to Target last night for groceries. I sware we spent $200 on literally what we needed - and it wasn't much. Food is so expensive right now! WTF! I like going to Target for groceries because I can shop around not only in the food stuff, but I can get things for the house, books, movies, etc. Yea, well we can't do that now. Just groceries were $200. Incredible.

That's all I got today. blah blah blah


Current book-in-progress: The Poisonwood Bible and Shopgirl (down to last 20 pgs.)
Current movie/tv obsession: Drillbit Taylor
iTunes Loop: Gravity by Sara Bareilles (I love this song!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blog designed by Dreamy Blog Designs using Cré@Bisontines I'm Yours Kit